Information primarily concerning Christian apologetics, intended to defend and provide a logical and rational basis for Christianity. The articles in this section have various topics, such as: secular topics, the reliability of the Bible, human origins, creation, the existence of God, science and the Bible, etc.
- Does 1 Corinthians 8:4–6 Teach That Jesus Is Not God?
- If Jesus Is the “Everlasting Father”, Does This Mean He Is God the Father? (Isaiah 9:6)
- If “No One Has Ever Seen God”, How Can Jesus Be God? (John 1:18)
- What Happens to Those Who Have Never Heard of Jesus?
- Why Did God Command the Israelites to Destroy the Nations in the Land of Canaan?
- Why Did God Put a Man to Death for Gathering Sticks on the Sabbath Day? (Numbers 15:32–36)
- Why Did Jesus Say “No One Is Good but God Alone” If He Is God? (Mark 10:18)